-a sour soup. a distinct Filipino comfort food for the soul. as unique as its people. as diverse as its culture. a blend of ingredients prepared to its sour perfection, exciting the palate, soothing the nerves, rousing the senses, bringing back memories of scenic greens, warm sun, blue waters, and the solace of home.
_____________________________________________________

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dark Secret


I cause you pain
I bring you shame
I give you pleasure
I show you delight.

I drive you crazy
I influence your brains
I set you free
I lock you in.

I implant doubt
I infuse panic
I inject fire
I waken your senses.

I arouse your passions
I invade your dreams
I render you sleepless
I leave you breathless.

I make you jump when the phone rings
I make your heart stop when your cell beeps.
I incite you to lie
to your peers, family and friends
above all to yourself
Ha! If they only know
what you and I conspire.

It's too late for regret,
But don't fret...
For only you and I know
the things you hide under the covers.

-2 april 2005 ©

0 taster(s) say...: